Another Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay forum for Illin and myself only.

2 posters

Into the world of Glamour...

Illin
    Illin
    Admin

Into the world of Glamour... - Page 4 Empty Re: Into the world of Glamour...

Post  Illin Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Gemma smiled and blew her a kiss "No problem."

She decided to be forward and let her foot start to slide up and down Anna Maria's leg. "So baby... maybe tomorrow at school... you'll let me kiss you?"
    Nagisa Aoi
    Nagisa Aoi
    Admin

Post  Nagisa Aoi Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:18 pm

Anna blushed, feeling her foot slowly run up her smooth leg. "We'll have to see." She teased her, playfully. "Just depends on how relentless you are."
    Illin
    Illin
    Admin

Post  Illin Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Gemma giggled "I always get what I want." She shifted closer and leaned in until they were almost kissing, but not quite, then in a whisper so quiet that Anna Maria could barely hear it she said "I bet... if I wanted..." she slid her hand slowly up Anna's thigh and around the curve of her hips and waist. "I could... make love to you tonight..."

She giggled again and pulled back, sticking her tongue out playfully "But I won't!"
    Nagisa Aoi
    Nagisa Aoi
    Admin

Post  Nagisa Aoi Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:29 pm

"Good girl, I don't want sex yet." She responded what seemed serious like. Was she kidding? Maybe she wasn't?
    Illin
    Illin
    Admin

Post  Illin Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Gemma giggled "I bet you will when I offer it" she joked, then she kissed her finger and pressed it to Anna Maria's lips playfully. She sat back in her chair and asked "So, um, have you ever kissed a girl before or am I the first?"

As she spoke, her eyes wandered down to Anna Maria's boobs
    Nagisa Aoi
    Nagisa Aoi
    Admin

Post  Nagisa Aoi Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:38 pm

"You're the first person I kissed. Ever." Anna sighed, feeling like a loser now, having just shared her first kiss. "Hey, my EYES are up HERE." She told her, pointing to her face.
    Illin
    Illin
    Admin

Post  Illin Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Gemma laughed fondly and cupped her boobs "Sorry! Wanna check out mine? Then we'll be even?" She thrust her boobs forward, then giggled happily. She seemed to go a little more serious, but still smiling, she took hold of her hand "Awwww, Anna Maria, that's really sweet, you know that? I have only kissed one person before you, but you were a better kisser"
    Nagisa Aoi
    Nagisa Aoi
    Admin

Post  Nagisa Aoi Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:45 pm

"Good to know, I'd be sad if I wasn't." She giggled, actually being serious about that. "And if I was going to look at your breasts, I'd prefer to look at them when their naked." She stucked her tongue out playfully, teasing her.
    Illin
    Illin
    Admin

Post  Illin Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Gemma giggled and looked around conspiratorially. She reached under her top and fiddled around, then her hand came out holding her bra, which she flicked at Anna Maria, laughed, and said "There! Now you can imagine"
    Nagisa Aoi
    Nagisa Aoi
    Admin

Post  Nagisa Aoi Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Anna rolled her eyes. "Very mature." She got up hooking the bra over her arm before she thrust her hands up her shirt, and grabbed her breasts.
    Illin
    Illin
    Admin

Post  Illin Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:56 pm

OOC: Up Gemma's shirt?
    Nagisa Aoi
    Nagisa Aoi
    Admin

Post  Nagisa Aoi Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:03 pm

OOC: yes. O.o
    Illin
    Illin
    Admin

Post  Illin Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Gemma gasped as hands grasped her breasts. She went bright red and wondered if... sex might come before SHE was willing.

She didn't pull away, she let Anna Maria touch her boobs. "So... this is totally unfair!" she complained with a smirk
    Nagisa Aoi
    Nagisa Aoi
    Admin

Post  Nagisa Aoi Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:15 pm

"NOTHING is fair in love and war." She stuck her tongue out tauntingly as she squeezed.
    Illin
    Illin
    Admin

Post  Illin Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Gemma tried, and failed to bite back a moan, then went bright red. "Ah... Anna Maria!" she giggled, very embarrassed. She held her wrists and said to her, looking into her eyes "Would you like to see my breasts?"
    Nagisa Aoi
    Nagisa Aoi
    Admin

Post  Nagisa Aoi Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:29 pm

"Let's so somewhere a little more private, so no peepers can see your breasts, too, or I'll get pissed." She warned her.
    Illin
    Illin
    Admin

Post  Illin Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Gemma nodded and said "We could go to the ladies room. Or my car. Or home, if you're willing to wait that long"
    Nagisa Aoi
    Nagisa Aoi
    Admin

Post  Nagisa Aoi Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:38 pm

"Well, home might be wise, if we plan to do more then look at breasts." She whispered kissing the strap of Gemma's bra.
    Illin
    Illin
    Admin

Post  Illin Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm

Gemma looked up at her with a blush, and she suddenly realised, the situation had been reversed. She was now totally at Anna Maria's mercy. "Lets go back home Anna Maria..." she said, though hesitantly, as she didn't want her girlfriend to let go of her
    Nagisa Aoi
    Nagisa Aoi
    Admin

Post  Nagisa Aoi Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:47 pm

She let go, but still held on to her bra. She followed her out to her car.
    Illin
    Illin
    Admin

Post  Illin Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Gemma got into the car and sat in the driver's seat, then when Anna Maria got inside, she moved close and began to kiss her softly on the neck and shoulders. "It turns me on... y-you're holding my bra... you touched me"
    Nagisa Aoi
    Nagisa Aoi
    Admin

Post  Nagisa Aoi Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:57 pm

"The sooner we get to your house, the sooner we can make love." She responded holding Gemma at bay.
    Illin
    Illin
    Admin

Post  Illin Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:59 pm

"Give me a kiss and we'll go, ok?" she whispered softly
    Nagisa Aoi
    Nagisa Aoi
    Admin

Post  Nagisa Aoi Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:06 pm

With that, Anna leaned in and gave her a worthwhile kiss.
    Illin
    Illin
    Admin

Post  Illin Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Gemma giggled, then with that, she went straight back home. She drove a little faster than she probably should, then got out when they arrived and started to make out with Anna Maria before they even got to the house

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:09 pm